- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
9:46 PM | | Edit Post
|B and Me !|
- If you are coming to visit me to share some laughs and have some wine feel free to stop by; if you are coming to visit my house and are expecting it to be clean and in an orderly fashion then you should make an appointment.
- I do not eat red meat. I do not like it, Sam I am and I will not eat it. Not on a boat, not with a goat, I simply won't.
- I HATE wearing shoes. When not at work, I never have socks or shoes on. In the summer, I live barefoot.
- My BFF (pictured above) will listen to me drone on and on forever about anything. She will listen to me talk about all aspects of my life from laundry to my ineligibility to vote in the primary election due to my reluctance to select any major party.
- My sister is four years younger than me but most people don't suspect that.
- I love to make things for people.
- It hurts me deeply when people say stuff about me behind my back. I much prefer the direct approach although I still find that to be just as painful.
- I like brussel sprouts, but find chocolate cake hard to swallow.
- Peanut butter cups are the bestest!
- If I consider you to be my friend, there is little, to nothing, that I won't do for you.
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.