- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Monday, July 26, 2010
8:38 PM | | Edit Post
I was trying to think of how to sum up my weekend, but it's really was neither here nor there so I thought I would post it as some random thoughts.
- I didn't let the car breaking down ruin my evening. My MIL and FIL returned my children home safely. We dropped FIL off with the hubby and the car and MIL and I took all the kids to the pool for the moonlight swim.
- The moon was full and the evening was wonderful.
- The kids fell right to sleep once we got home.
- It was 104 degrees here on Saturday.
- Air conditioning is awesome.
- We went to dinner with hubby's sister and her family and the in-laws for my father-in-law's birthday.
- He turned 65 and he retired earlier this month.
- He seems very happy.
- We came home and had a bowling tournament on the Wii.
- I never laughed so hard.
- My MIL was cracking me up. She kept moving to the side she was throwing the ball on like she was really in an bowling alley.
- Sunday was filled with church activities and a little cookout.
- The in-laws left and I took oldest to camp.
- The van did not break down which is quite note worthy since it was a 3 hour round trip. And as you know I haven't been having much luck with cars or vans lately.
- My mom and my grandma arrived for a visit before I returned home from camp.
- We should open a bed and breakfast.
- and charge extra for the Wii.
Surviving my onslaught of company and actually enjoying myself,
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.