My Fan Club

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Crafting like a fool - and still far behind...


I should post some craft pictures with this post but instead I'll tease you for my Friday post.


I'm hoping to get the following finished by then.



  • 25 more cards (at least)

  • 4 more wreaths

I'm trying to get ready for a craft show. I really don't know why. I never sell much of anything and should probably not waste a whole Saturday trying to but it was for my church and the clincher was they were providing the table and I didn't have too.

I'll show you some of the things I made on Friday. The show is not till next Saturday, but I feel like I have nothing done yet.

off to get crafting....

5 random thoughts:

Tracie said...

You've been busy. Good luck with the rest. I can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

sounds like u will be very busy....best of luck;)

Jenners said...

Go, go Crafter go!

Becca said...

How fun! I can't wait to see all the cute things!

septembermom said...

You can do it! I wish I could craft as well as you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile