My Fan Club

Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Today's my birthday.

It's beautiful outside. I'm happy. I have good friends. My kids are all healthy. I have many blessings.

I have learned that your attitude can really change the situation for either the good or the bad. It really is how you look at it.

My friend B got me a card today and it said.

Good news: People are living longer. Inside it said: The Bad News: We don't get to pick which ones.

There's a lot of truth in that and it makes for a good chuckle.

Our B&B is open again as we are having an unplanned visit from our friends from Ohio--a wonderful birthday surprise. Plus we pick oldest up from church camp tonight.

A houseful for my birthday. What more could I ask for?

I'll post pictures of all of our crazy adventures on Monday but for now I'm off to see the last of the Shrek movies. It's at the $2 theatre and who can pass up a movie on their birthday.

~Kisa

7 random thoughts:

septembermom said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I wish you another year full of love, laughter, happiness, health and good fortune :) That "fortune" one must be coming from me because I'm staring at fortune cookies right now. LOL. Enjoy the movie too!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
You look like a monkey
And live in the zoo

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy, Blessed, fun filled bday my friend

hugs

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

H A P P Y F R E A K I N G B I R T H D A Y !

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my turtle friend!!

Becca said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday lady!

Jenners said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! I think you have the right attitude in counting your blessings. And I love that card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile