My Fan Club

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wordful Wednesday - Halloween


I know it's early for Halloween posts, but when Becca at Made With Love started talking about the mystery costumes her girls were going to wear this year it made me flash back to Halloween 2002 when my girls were Snow White and the Evil Queen.
Notice Middle G took a bite out of her own poisonous apple.
mmmm....I wonder if I can convince them that they really want to be match this year...
Eight ball says unlikely.
To read more Wordful Wednesday posts click here

6 random thoughts:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

LOL, that is great!!

septembermom said...

I love those costumes! So cool. They look adorable. My daughter loves Snow White. Watch out for that evil queen :)

Sherean said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog! Sherean- www.randomneuralfirings.net

Liz Mays said...

They look so cute and happy!

You never know...you might still get them matched up.

Becca said...

AGH! That is sooooooo cute! I just love it. They look to adorable. I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

Thanks for sharing that photo~

Unknown said...

What - you mean that sibling togetherness wanes a bit in the growing up time? I'd never believe that! {*grin*}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile