My Fan Club

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday Tribute: my friend Rachel

Today is a shout out to my friend Rachel who is most likely going to kick my ass for posting this picture of her.

In my defense, I love this picture!

It is the one I have on my cell phone. Her sarcastically smiling face pops up on it every time she calls me.

She has three boys 8 and under. (Feel free to send Advil.)

She is a no nonsense, tell it like it is, kind of person and I enjoy being around her.

Her boys are silly and super cute. She makes me laugh with her stories about life, work and being a mom.

Her middle son and my son are in the same kindergarten class. I hope they are friends forever!

If I've had a bad day or just need to vent she is always willing to listen!

Who is in your inner circle of friends? Why not post a tribute to them?


Tuesday's Tribute

6 random thoughts:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Friends are the family that we choose. It sounds like you have chosen a great one.

Unknown said...

He he yes she will hate you for that picture. lol but I love it!

Claremont First Ward said...

Sounds like you know how to pick great friends. I like the picture a ton...shows so much personality.

Casey's trio said...

Great tribute! I hope Rachel appreciates your post too much to be angry about the picture. I think it's a great pic though! She looks like a FUN person:)

Janis Lewis said...

Awwww... Love it! She sounds like a lot of fun and a great friend.

Becca said...

She sounds like a great friend to have around! I think that is a super cute picture too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile