My Fan Club

Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend Update: Kids are back


Well my kids are back after a week at their grandmas and I think they had a fun time but were actually happy to get home.
We met grandma and pappy at my SIL's house for her son Andy's birthday.
He had a great time turning two and the kids had fun despite the HOT HOT weather.
At least they were able to play in the sprinkler and have a water balloon battle.
When we got home they were delighted with their rearranged rooms and 1st day of school outfits. I also found them backpacks and they were excited about that as well.
I think they may have actually missed us, but that was Saturday and today is Monday and they have since forgotten about that. LOL
We are off to go school shoe shopping today. Pray for my sanity.

3 random thoughts:

Jenni said...

Happy shoe shopping!

My boys like shoe shopping almost as much as they love shopping for pants...

Unknown said...

I'm a guy and so is the Son - catalogs work great for shoe shopping. Just find the first entry that is the right size and the ordeal is over. {*grin*}

septembermom said...

I dread shoe shopping. It always seems like a disaster when we go. I wish you tons of luck :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile