My Fan Club

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Let's Get Crafty Saturday - birthday cards

I had an urge to make some birthday cards this morning. Here is what I came up with. Let me know what you think.



The little chick is a dollar stamp and so is the little birthday hat. I used a Cuttlebug folder to do the Happy Birthday embossing. I really like how they turned out. Inside they say. "Tweet, Tweet. You're Sweet. Happy Birthday."



Here's a close up of the chick.


Here's two more quick ones. I love that little gecko. He is stamped directly on the card and then again on the green checked paper. His eyes are brads. I found a pack of them at the CK convention and now I wish I would have bought more.
They are sooo cute! Love them.!
You can't really tell from the photo, but the cupcake is popped up with a piggy tale and has stickle sprinkles on it.



Here's a close up of the gecko and his speech bubble.
What did you make today?

kisatrtle

2 random thoughts:

Janis Lewis said...

These are great!

septembermom said...

Really cute! You know how to make fun invitations. The gecko is a great idea. My boys would love him. My daughter would get a kick out of the cupcake. I wish I had your talent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile