My Fan Club

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Preschool Teacher gifts

Here are the cute little gift bags my son gave to his preschool teachers. We put a $5.00 Borders gift card in them and he colored the bookmarks and signed his name to them. He was soooo excited to hand them out.
This is the card I made for his teacher. She also taught my middle daughter. The outside says Thank you so much and the inside says "for helping me grow".

If you look closely, you can see my son jumped into the picture with my daughter on the left. He still had a binky and looked so little and the photo on the right shows how much he has grown.


This is the card we made for the classroom helper/assistant. It also has the same picture I took last week in it.





Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a fantastic Wednesday!

3 random thoughts:

septembermom said...

The teachers must love these gifts! You can tell that they were made with so much love and appreciation:) Love the two photos showing how your son has grown. I like that idea maybe I'll try it one year too!

Becca said...

Very cute gifts! I bet that the teachers will just adore them. Y'all did such a great job!

Jenners said...

These are so cute! I bet they love them so much ... what a lovely personal touch. You've inspired me ... but I better start working on them now as school ends for my son soon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile