- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
My sister lives too far away. I don't get to see her as much as I would like. Because of that today's tribute goes out to CrazyTrain, who I wish was coming over for supper tonight.
Five things I love about Heather:
- She always makes me laugh: My sister is one of the funniest people I know. She can tell a story about a random trip to the doctors and before you know it you will be peeing your pants with laughter.
- She has pretty hair: All my life I have wanted my sister's hair. It lays flat, it grows long, it doesn't get bushy. Mine on the other hand...well let's not go there.
- She looks good in a sun visor and plaid shorts: CrazyTrain doesn't care what anyone thinks and will pretty much wear whatever she wants where ever she goes.
- She is an awesome teacher: She teaches special education on a high school level. That takes a lot of dedication and an actual desire to see her students make a better life for themselves.
- She fights for what she believes in: This year she has taken juvenile diabetes by the throat and isn't about to let go until her son is cured.
If you read my post yesterday, you are aware that I'm having some technical difficulties with my photos and videos from the weekend. I accidentally deleted everything off my SD card. While, thankfully, I was able to restore my photos, I wasn't able to restore the hilarious videos my sister and I made of our mock craft show: Crafting with Confidence
However, I haven't given up yet.
This is the only one I currently have and it is just a blooper. I'm sure you want to see the rest...keep your fingers crossed.
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.