My Fan Club

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One of those days

I felt a little blah today.  I didn't get much accomplished.  I really just wanted to go back to bed.  Ever have one of those days?

Tomorrow we will travel 3 hours one way for my grandfather's viewing.  At this point we plan on attending the viewing and returning home.  It is challenging to make last minute travel plans, work plans and dog-sitter plans, but I think we have all of our ducks in a row.

Since I accomplished very little today I will post these two pictures of the Valentines I made.  They are both designs from the Wild Card Cartridge.  I only made one envelop.  I really like the new K&Company valentine paper pack.  It is doublesided and works out really nice for these cards.

Thanks for visiting today

4 random thoughts:

Shannon said...

Wen,
I love this paper...does it have pink AND brown? It looks like it does. Your cards are so pretty! How did you make the envelope? AS to your question about my card, it was incredibly hard...no, not really. It was actually pretty easy. You just color two of the same image, cut parts of the second one out and stick on with popup dots.
Blessings!
p.s.
Word for today is "sobilyin". This is what happens when a kid from Nawlins tells on his brother for not telling the truth...like: "Mama, he so-bi-lyin!"

Jenners said...

Well, I'm sure your grandfather passing helped to make it a bit of a blah day....though I get them every once in a while for no reason at all.

Not going to be a great time for you. Funerals, viewings, long drives are never fun.

Again, my condolences.

MaryNSC said...

Have a safe trip the cards are beautiful!! I will miss u!

Enfys said...

Lovely cards, love that paper. Did you use DS?
hugs
Enfys x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile