- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Thursday, January 29, 2009
9:47 PM | | Edit Post
It is Thursday and time for my "What I learned this week posting." Feel free to play along and let me know what you learned.
- I learned that having a long weekend with the kids can actually be fun. Sure there were times when I thought, "When do you go back to school?" but there were also times when they played dress up, and hide and seek, and made caves out of the couch cushions.
- I learned that going to Stuff-mart is never a good idea.
- I learned that I can defeat the clutter monster in my house. One. Room. at. a. time.
- I learned that Facebook is more hassle than it is worth. Please note: If we weren't friends in high school I have no desire to be your friend now. Why do you think I didn't include my maiden name? It's because I'm hiding from you.
- I learned bloggy buddies can really cheer you up.
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.