My Fan Club

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Me vs. Clutter: Update #3

I feel quite exhausted.  I think the clutter is winning.  I'm almost out of wine.  However, my carpet is clean in my craft room.  Most of the clutter is gone or contained.  I found some things I need to put on Ebay.  I have some drawers I need to clean out that will probably contain more things I need to put on Ebay.

Warning:  Do not be alarmed by these before pictures.  They can invoke a strong desire to contact those crazieeee beotches on Clean House.  Trust me.  I can't tolerate them.  Or Oprah.  Or Scrapbookers Annoymous...

In order to tackle this mess, I needed to move all of the crap into my bedroom and clean the carpets.   After they were clean I went sledding with the kids.  It was a much deserved break.
Then the real work began.  I had to go through all of this crap stuff.  Wow...I have a lot of crap stuff.  Anyhoo, here is the finished masterpiece.  I am now officially afraid to actually scrapbook in here because I am bound to mess it up and it looks so damn nice.
Can I get a hell yeah!

3 random thoughts:

Shannon said...

OMG!!! I LOVE YOUR CRAFT ROOM!!!! The walls are just too...I don't know...scrumptious! You really did a good job kickin' some clutter butt. Now I need to get some of that motivation. Can you send me some, if you have any leftover, that is! *wink*
Blessings!
P.s. so my word is "sesoan", which sounds to me like either toddler-speak..."what is Mommy doing?" ..."se-soan" (she's sewing) or one of my own kids with their scary, East Texas drawl..."what were you doing at the park?" ... "Ah wuz se-soan" (extra points if you can decipher that on your own! LOL)

Jenners said...

Hell yeah.

Angela said...

Hell yeah! Just a wee bit jealous over here! Love the walls and your cricut cover ~ did you buy it or make it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile