- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Monday, January 12, 2009
4:21 PM | | Edit Post
My weekend had its ups and downs.
Some of the ups included:
- The Steelers whomping the Chargers
- My hubby enjoying the dog park as much as Copper, and
- Time to craft.
- The dog peeing on my scrapbook bag (I mean does he want to continue to live here or not),
- The kids overflowing a disgusting upstairs toilet and
As for my to-do list here the update:
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.