My Fan Club

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Golden Globes did it, why can't I?

I want to give a shout out to Enfys for giving me this Lovely Blogger award. The best part of this award was finding out that I made Enfys laugh! You gotta love that.

Following along with the rules of the award, I'm handing it out to five other deserving bloggers. If you aren't already regular visitors you should be! Drum roll, please. And the winners are:

Inkhearts. Shannon has a great blog and the best part is she doesn't even know how great it is. Vist her and leave a comment. When she returns the favor, you will be surprised by how uplifted you feel. Love you, girl!

Ferris and Simone. These two crazy cats will have you cracking up and their pets are pretty funny too. If you like cats, you'll love this blog.

Life with a Little One. Jenners makes me smile often and best of all she teaches me things without even trying. I'm not sure I would have undertaken such a huge blog makeover without her inspiration.

Between the Lines. An honest parenting blog about the ups and downs of raising twin girls and how it feels to go back to work after being a home.

Last but certainly not least,

The Daily Scrapper. She never fails to amaze me with how much scrapbooking one person can get done. Do you know she has already scrapped her Christmas pictures! I'm so jealous.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 random thoughts:

Jenners said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much! I totally appreciate it! That was so lovely! And I totally want to visit the other blogs you mentioned ... you really did a good job "selling" them. I'm going to bookmark this page and visit them when I have a little more time. Thanks sooooooo much! : )

Enfys said...

You are so welcome, and yes, you always make me laugh too :)

Shawn said...

thank you so much!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile