My Fan Club

Sunday, December 7, 2008

My daughter's birthday scrapbook

My kids have their own birthday books. These pages are for my oldest daughters book. I'm trying to get caught up before her 10th birthday, which will be in February.


This book is only 8 x 8; so not many pictures fit per page. For her party my daughter had a Hannah Montana theme.


These pictures are of my daughter decorating her cake. She got sick for her party that day and we ended up having to move her party a week. Because of that we had to make another cake. LOL




Here are pictures of the guests and of my daughter blowing out her candles. Because we had to move the party, no family could attend and some of the guest couldn't make it either. It was still fun, but so much more work without help.




In these photos the girls are making photo frames. They were wooden 5 x7 frames that each of them painted and added some bling to.




After they were finished we took a picture with Hannah Montana. She came to the party as a cardboard cut out. I printed a picture of all the kids with Hannah to fit in their frames as part of their party favor.




These final pages are all about the presents. If your parties are anything like mine than present time is very chaotic. A few years ago, a friend of mine told me to have the guest pick a number. Then it doesn't become a popularity contest. Pick me, no pick me. You know what I mean.



Thanks for looking. If you click on any of the photos, they will enlarge.

1 random thoughts:

MaryNSC said...

O wow U done WONDERFUL!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile