My Fan Club

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Craft Shows?

Anyone out there do craft shows regularly? What is your best selling item? Do your cards sell? I'm supposed to be doing a craft show on the 15th of November and I must confess that I'm not really into it. It's usually a waste of my time.

The most successful show I ever did netted me about $200 bucks and it still wasn't really worth it. I mean you have to get up at the crack of dawn to set everything up; there is a charge just to be there; and with today's economic status people mostly come to look for ideas for things they can make.

So why am I doing this? I have no idea.

1 random thoughts:

southpaw said...

I think you should let a non- talented friend help you....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile