My Fan Club

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I got tagged

I got tagged by Sweet Mary and now I've got to tag somebody..

The challenge is to list 6 random facts about myself and/or 7 strange things about about myself. I will tag a few others and hopefully they will play along by listing the same random facts/odd things about themselves.

Six random facts about me...

1. I do not like food that is mixed together with other food. ie: hamburger helper, chocolate chip ice cream. Actually, I don't like anything with hamburger in it. UGH.

2. My shoe size is 6 1/2.

3. I rarely, if ever, wear make-up.

4. My children's names all begin with the letter G.

5. I enjoy spending time with my friends; especially the crazy crew I get to spend two weekends a year with at the beach.

6. My favorite color is green.

Six odd things about me.

See above...LOL

I will be tagging:

The Daily Scrapper

Beanie

and

The Elmo Wallpaper

1 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

You tagged me I'm it I'm it as I daydream of my childhood and climbing trees to hide from the tagger I am proud to be tagged by you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile