My Fan Club

Thursday, August 14, 2008

What I did today

Let me start this post by saying I really hate posting pictures of myself. However, today I used a gift certifcate my dear hubby got me to get my hair cut. As you can see from the first picture I have A LOT of hair and it is naturally wavy and it has a mind of it's own. I don't like to get it cut. I perfer to just pull it back and not deal with it ever. However, see first sentence, I had a gift certificate. Who can pass up a free hair cut?


Anyway, below are the results. I have to say I'm not sure I like it. The stylist obviously ironed my hair and who are we kidding I'm never going to do that. Even when I was a teenager in the 80s and the bigger you could get your hair the better, I never wanted to be bothered. Back then I used to lie and tell the stylist "oh sure, I use a curling iron all the time" Now I'm more straight forward. I told her "I'm pretty sure you spent more time on my hair today than I did all week" LOL.



The real test will be what will it look like tomorrow when I get out of the shower?

7 random thoughts:

Elaine said...

Wow! Love the haircut. I know what you mean though, I'm sitting here with mine in a pony so that I didn't have to fuss with it. But, you look really great with it done and that style flatters you. Enjoy!

Michelle said...

You look great! I love it. It looks like it would be pretty easy to style. Try to keep it up. I dont really do much with my hair either though, it is in a pony now too. LOL

MaryNSC said...

WOW That LOOKs SUPER!! Would U beleive last week I got fed up with my hair. It had gotten so long and this artheritus well any way I could not brush and dry it and get it in the Pony So I called My hubbie and said cut it OFF!!! He cut off 6 inches.. HE DONE SUPER so I M back to wearing a BOB..:O)

Ally said...

This is really cute! It definitely updates your look a lot.

mam said...

I love the new do. Have you had success doing it yourself? Post an after picture of your hair when you have done it.

Rachel said...

Well I actually love that haircut on you!

Galaxy said...

Love your hair, it makes you look alot younger, hope you do not mind that comment!
Was recommended to read your posts by Enfys :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile