My Fan Club

Thursday, April 17, 2008

So Excited To Post These





About a month or so ago, a dear friend of mine asked if I could possible make 8 autograph books for a family trip to Disney World! How fun! I made three for our trip last fall and my kids absolutely loved them. I told her absolutely, I want to do it, just find out what characters everyone wants. Everyone picked something different. How cool is that. Most were made with the Disney carts, except for Darth Vader, I got his pattern from the cricut message board and he is made with various cuts from the paper doll cartridge, including the knight outfit and the nativity head gear. Spiderman is a cut made by cricut butterflies. Check out her blog the link is on the left. The Jack Jack cut is made from a coloring book picture. I had to hand cut all of his pieces, but I think he turned out super cute. I sewed some page protectors around the covers before I put them through the bind it all. This way, when it rains in Disney, and it will rain in Disney, the covers won't get ruined. Let me know what you think. They measure 6x6. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all the kids love them.

3 random thoughts:

Allison said...

Those are fabulous. Great job!

Unknown said...

I love them all!!! They are great!

ksqueenb said...

Those are so cute! Great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile