My Fan Club

Monday, April 7, 2008

My Baby Got Glasses


Isn't she cute? My oldest got glasses on Friday. She was so excited all week long. "Did they call about my glasses?" "When are we going to pick up my glasses?" I let her pick them out herself and I think she did a good job. The tech said that she should be allowed to get what she wanted because if she didn't like them she wouldn't wear them. That makes sense. Anyway, dd's are pink Scooby Doo frames and she got a cool SD case. She is very excited about them and couldn't wait to wear them to school today. How long do you think it will take before she says, "Do I have to wear them?"

5 random thoughts:

chrissyb said...

Greta - you look so cute in your glasses. I love the frames. You did a great job picking them out. I hope you continue to be excited to wear them. Love ya, Aunt Chrissy

Rachel said...

Hey Miss Greta your glasses look very cute on you!!! Love, Shelby, Sophie, and Sydney!

Lynne said...

Greta;

Good choice on the glasses. Life in glasses is good.

Take care,
Lynne

Lynne said...

Greta;

I like your new glasses. They look great!

Take care,
Lynne, Chuck, Amber and Nathan

proudmama said...

Greta,

You look awesome! Very fashion! I love wearing my glasses because it makes people think that I know what I am doing. We will have to take a picture of you and Becca at the wedding wearing your glasses together.
Love, Ms. Laura, Beth and Becca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile