My Fan Club

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just love this layout...


I don't know why I like this layout. It's not really a fun happy memory for me, the pictures aren't really good and Brandon looks very sad, but I do like the layout. This happened two summer ago. My neighbors little boy broke his arm on the playground in my back yard trying to cross the monkey bars. It happened so quick, we had a houseful of kids and we were caught unprepared and began scrambling around like chickens without heads. It was very chaotic...to say the least. I'm sure I will remember it long after Brandon forgets all about it.

2 random thoughts:

Diane said...

I really like this layout too - the font is perfect and I love the way you placed the close up photo of the arm in a cast. Nice job!

Unknown said...

Ah, I remember this well. I love how you match your backgrounds to your pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile