My Fan Club

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

My son and I are leaving shortly for swim lessons. It's his second session and even though he is only four he is already in level 2 1/2. He really seems to enjoy it most of the time and swims very well when he has a positive attitude. Ain't that the truth for everything? I've had a headache most of the morning and I think it has taken it's toll on my attitude. I'm hoping that watching swim class for a half of an hour will perk me up. Of course, the fact that I have to stop at Michaels on the way home is also a good reason to smile. I need some brown paper for a card I'm making. Perhaps, if I get it done I'll post pics of it later.

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile