My Fan Club

Saturday, February 23, 2008

NO Hannah party at my house...bummer

Well, it's official. I had to cancel the Hannah Montana Birthday party. I think we will have a piece of the guitar cake with our lunch.

The girls are just too sick and while Little G would probably love something to do, I suppose the birthday girl should have fun. Since Middle G is going on her sixth day with fever I'm off to the doctors with her this afternoon.

Is it wrong to pray for a sinus infection? Something that they can give her to make her feel better faster? I suppose it is the flu, but once you have it can you do anything to get rid of it faster.

Per a request from my dear friend Jenny, I will post of pic of the guitar cake later. Big G helped make it and she was tickled with that. I guess we can make an even more creative one next week.

Peace.

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile