My Fan Club

Friday, February 22, 2008

Germs, Germs go away, don't come back another day

I am so tired of having kids who feel like blah. My daughter is supposed to have a birthday party tomorrow. She has been soo looking forward to it and all three of them have been fighting this high fever/cold/cough thing that won't seem to vacate my family.

I've become the hand washing nazi and all day long all I say is "cover your mouth when you cough". Ugh.

Thinking positively we made a guitar cake today...but as I listen to her coughing right now I'm feeling things are looking bleak. Maybe we can move it to Sunday and still have people show up...

Repeat after me...germs germs go away...don't come back another day!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile