- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Saturday, January 1, 2011
8:04 PM | | Edit Post
Happy New Year Bloggyland!
We bounced from one Christmas to another Christmas and spent New Year's Eve with some great friends. Personally, I'd like to see Christmas downsized but with split families it is really hard to do. If I'm being perfectly honest with you all, which I always am, it looks like Christmas vomited all through my house. I have no idea where we are going to put any of this stuff!
That being said, I thought I'd come up with some
- Edit. This one is at the top of my list. I am going to edit my NaNoWriMo novel and, perhaps, actually let someone read it.
- Organize. I write this one down all the time, but I rarely ever accomplish it.
- Purge. We need to get rid of some stuff in this house. One way or another I will accomplish this one.
- Write. I had a lot of fun participating in NaNoWriMo. I would actually consider doing it again.
- Craft. I want to make at least 10 scrapbook pages a month. Whether or not I can actually accomplish this depends on my ability to turn of the computer.
- Unplug. Spend more time playing Uno with the kids than messing around with my Facebook.
- Stress Less. This should be my motto. I need to stop stressing the small stuff.
- Laugh. I am usually pretty good at this one, but it doesn't hurt to remind you.
- Visit. I need to see family more than just during the holidays. Especially, now that there are health concerns for some of them.
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.