My Fan Club

Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Middle G


Today is Middle G's 9th birthday. Today was her last day of school. She has been done for less than one hour and is already bored. She is cracking me up.

How can she possibly be bored already?

Tomorrow is her birthday party. We are having it at the pool again. It is a monkey theme this year. Below is a picture of the invitation.



Keeping with the monkey theme I thought I'd share advice for Middle G., who's age continues to sneak up with me.

  • Just keep swinging....at the ball, on the swing, everywhere. There is a lot to be said about persistence.
  • Bananas are good for you. Eat a balanced diet. Especially if you feel your mood swinging around.
  • Remember everyone comes with a few bugs. No one is perfect, not even you.
  • Stick with your family. Sadly as we grow we start to take our family for granted. Remember when the going gets tough your family will never leave you behind.
  • Have no fear. Take the leap and see what happens.
  • Don't pick your nose or your butt in public.
  • Be yourself and be proud of who you are.
  • Bang your chest and let out a growl every now and then.
  • And whatever you do, never throw your poop. Unless your in a forest and a grizzly bear is chasing you.

Happy Birthday, Middle G.

Love you forever,

Mommy

2 random thoughts:

Jenners said...

Funny that she is already bored! Kids!!!

Happy Birthday, Middle G! Your mom gave you some great advice ... especially about the poop throwing. That is bad. Hope you have a great birthday party!

Gina said...

Funny post! She really is adorable! Happy Birthday, Middle G!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile