- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
8:00 AM | | Edit Post
The always endearing Jenners at Life with Little One challenged us to write up some six word memoirs.
As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short. So without further delay I give you me, in six word snippets.
- Tiny, tough and often quite funny.
- Thrives on all words of affirmation.
- Has her feelings easily hurt often.
- crafts, blogs, writes, draws, sews, makes.
- Enjoys reality TV; shhhh don't tell.
- missed her calling, stand up comedian.
How would you describe yourself in six words?
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.