My Fan Club

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weekend Update: Is it too late for Gingerbread Cookies














The kids and I made Gingerbread cookies today.  My hubby recieved a kit for Christmas from some of his Sunday School students. We had a fun time with it.

Other than that the weekend was quiet.  Little G is over the flu.  No one else has started throwing up.

(sigh of relief)

The Balitmore Ravens are OUT of the playoffs which is most excellent.

My mom and stepdad came to visit for part of the day on Sunday.  They brought their puppy. 

My dog, Copper, didn't kill it. 

All in all it was a great way to spend a long weekend.

What did you do?

7 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

those look amazing...I always have trouble eating them after putting so much work into making them look good;)

Sarah Eliza @ devastateboredom said...

Well, I cleaned my carpet, and that was way more exciting then it ought to have been... and I did homework for my grad classes, and stressed over some of my books not coming in time. And my fiance and I bought supermario brothers for wii and had a good time with that, and joined a gym and worked out twice. Overall a pretty good weekend for me too. ;P

Sarah Eliza @ devastateboredom said...

PS It is NEVER too late for gingerbread cookies. I'm going to be making gingerbread muffins in the near future myself actually. So clearly, it's the cool thing to do.

Claremont First Ward said...

NEVER too late for gingerbread cookies. :) They look like they had so much fun creating them!

Tracie said...

We didn't do too much over the long weekend. Nothing blog-worthy anyway.

PS My kids love, love, love gingerbread cookies. They are my oldest's fav.

Jenners said...

Never too late for gingerbread cookies ... especially ones as yummy and cute at those.

Becca said...

SOOO glad that little G is over the flu and that it didn't spread! LOVE the cookie pictures. I bet y'all had fun making them, they did such a great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile