- 2013 (34)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
It's time once again to enlighten all of you with random cafeteria knowledge.
I know you are eager with anticipation. That being said here are the top five things I learned in the cafeteria this week:
- Ketchup travels quite far: My co-worker, D, decided to "test" a ketchup pump unaware that it was still filled with ketchup. It landed on my back, on my hat and in my ear! She was more than five feet away from me. It was hilarious!
- Tuna fish is actually available in gallon size cans.
- Lots of hand washing, dish washing and food prep mixed with Pennsylvania's lovely winter weather equals painfully dry hands.
- Cinnamon buns qualify as a healthy breakfast under federal guidelines. This obviously means that the Poptart I have every morning for breakfast is good for me as long as I have it with milk.
- Polish Heritage day involves a corn dog and pierogis. A whole wheat corn dog, mind ya. Apparently, corn dogs aren't as good for you as cinnamon buns. Who knew??
What did you learn this week?
P.S. Are you a lurker who has never commented? Do you want to follow my blog but haven't taken that leap. Don't be shy. Jump on in. I'd love to hit fifty followers before the end of the week. You know you want to...
- I'm a 40 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.