- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Friday, October 30, 2009
9:09 AM | | Edit Post
It's time again for Friday High Five, where in bloggyville we list five things about, well whatever we feel like listing five things about.
Today I'm going warm and fuzzy. Try not to get too overwhelmed. Here are five blessings in my life that I often overlook.
- My children: They are ornery, healthy and always underfoot. Sometimes I take that for granted.
- My husband: We can get on each other's nerves just like any married couple but when it comes right down to it, he usually knows exactly what I need.
- My sister: Growing up it was fun to torture her, now that she live 8 plus hours away I miss her more than anything. How can I explain this to my kids. It is so true that you don't know what you have until it is gone.
- My dog: Of course, if you tell him I will deny this statement. He begs for food, he smells, he has the loudest bark in the entire world, but he lays with me when I am sick, he knows when I am sad, and he thinks going for a walk can cure anything. He may be right.
- Bloggy buddies: I think you are awesome. Those who comment, those who follow, those who stop by regularly and those who just like lurking. Words of affirmation is my love language and this blog provides a lot of them.
Have a happy and safe Halloween. Keep your fingers crossed that our trick or treat doesn't get washed out or I am going to have three very sad little blessings on my hands.
To read more Friday High Five Posts click here.
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.