- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Friday, May 8, 2009
2:27 PM | | Edit Post
Today for Friday High five I decided I wanted to list some things I'd like to accomplish/complete/do this weekend. For all you mother's out there, I hope you have a wonderful Sunday filled with your favorite things
- I would like to go to the garage sale being held at my daughter's school tomorrow. Mostly to find some illusive treasure at the cost of 25 cents.
- I would like it to stop raining for the entire weekend. I'm sick of feeling like I'm on Noah's ark and I really want to be able to see Little G. play t-ball on Sunday
- I would like to finish staining the dresser I bought last week. It's my first foray in the refurbishing furniture department and it is taking me forever to strip, sand and paint the dresser I bought last week. However, I really like how it is turning out.
- I would like to have a picnic with my friend Becky and her family; we always have so much fun together; and
- I would like to take a picture of my kids next to my Mother's Day tree.
I hope your weekend is relaxing and fun. To read more Friday High Fives or to participate just click on the button at the top of this post.
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.