- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Friday, April 17, 2009
10:20 PM | | Edit Post
Here is the view from my deck. I'm at the beach with 11 girlfriends. We are scrappin, laughing and hanging out. Today's list includes five things that I will not being doing this weekend.
- I will not be cutting up anyone's food
- I will not be doing any laundry
- I will not be cleaning at all
- I will not be breaking up any fights between my kids, and;
- I will not be carpooling anyone to any extra cirrucular activity.
I'll be back late Sunday and will have some hillarious pics for my weekend update.
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.