- 2013 (34)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Friday, March 20, 2009
1:12 PM | | Edit Post
Here are five things I hope to do:
- Go to Chili's for dinner tonight. I really like their mushroom Jack fatijas....not to mention their giant margaritas.
- Scrapbook six months of photos. That is not really possible, but it's good to have goals. LOL
- Get in the hotel jacuzzi! Self-explanatory.
- Call my sister every 15 minutes on Saturday to find out how things are going at the Walk to Defeat Juvenile Diabetes in Greenville, N.C.
- Sleep as long as I want!
P.S. Everytime I've clicked on my blog lately there has been a new follower! This makes me uber happy. If you aren't following, what's stoppin ya???
- I'm a 40 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.