My Fan Club

Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday High Five -- What I'm doing this weekend

In only a few short hours I will be heading north for my scrapbook weekend.  Yeah!  I'm so looking forward to this.  It's been almost a year since I've seen my friend, Megan, and I really need a weekend just for me.

Here are five things I hope to do:
  • Go to Chili's for dinner tonight.  I really like their mushroom Jack fatijas....not to mention their giant margaritas.
  • Scrapbook six months of photos.  That is not really possible, but it's good to have goals.  LOL
  • Get in the hotel jacuzzi!  Self-explanatory.
  • Call my sister every 15 minutes on Saturday to find out how things are going at the Walk to Defeat Juvenile Diabetes in Greenville, N.C.
  • Sleep as long as I want!
What do you have planned this weekend?  To read more Friday High Five post, click here.

P.S. Everytime I've clicked on my blog lately there has been a new follower! This makes me uber happy. If you aren't following, what's stoppin ya???

3 random thoughts:

Angela said...

Q: What am I doing this weekend?
A: sitting at home being jealous that your going AWAY to scrapbook!

Lucky girl! Have fun! You know what is funny to me ~ I hardly get anything done at times like that because we spend so much time talking!! Thanks for joining again!

Becca said...

Chili's = Yumminess!!! I love their chips with their ranch & salsa! Does your sister live in Greenville, NC?! That's where I am from!

Have fun this weekend! I bet it will be a blast! Oh, I am following now! hah!

Angela Tolsma said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Good Luck on the scrapbooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile