- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Friday, January 9, 2009
7:59 PM | | Edit Post
I thought, perhaps, that if I made myself a "to do" list of what I'd like to accomplish this weekend that perhaps I may get more things done. What are your weekend plans? What do you hope to accomplish?
- I'd like to make a snowman. We are supposed to get six inches of snow by tomorrow evening and if we do I'd really like to help the kids make a BIG snowman.
- Create a few scrapbook pages and perhaps a couple cards. I have some stamps in my collection that I haven't used yet.
- Put the laundry away that is piled up on my dresser. Yep, my dresser. I know...that is appalling.
- Vacuum the entire upstairs of my house; of course, in order to do this I'm going to need the kids to clean up the crap all other the floor of their rooms. Maybe I should take before and after photos.
- Last but not least, work on updating the blog background and header. It's been on my "to do" list for quite a while and I was really hoping to have it done for the first of the year.
Pop back on Monday to see how I did with the list.
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.