- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Saturday, November 29, 2008
9:11 PM | | Edit Post
Andy at Wild ARS Chase posted some oddities about himself on his blog this week and challenged his readers to come up with some of their own.
- I do not like sauerkraut. In fact, the smell of it makes me a little nauseated. As I type this my husband is cooking sauerkraut.
- I prefer to sleep with my feet uncovered. This really seems to annoy my husband for some reason. I think I feel trapped if my feet are under the blanket.
- When I was a little girl, I was chased down by a big red dog. Even though he didn't hurt me, I still don't really like dogs.
- I am terrible at mathematics.
- When I swim, I hold my nose with my lip. I bet you are dying to see how I do that.
- I can raise one eyebrow without raising the other.
- There is a birthmark on my head that no hair grows from.
If you want to play along, post something odd about you in the comments or link me to to you blog post. I'd love to find out something odd about you.
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.