My Fan Club

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

PAD #2 and Just Write Tuesday #24


I'm very happy with how my layout for today turned out. Even though I'm pretty sure "cuddley" is spelled incorrectly. Damn E. The quote at the bottom is from one of my favorite Pooh movies The Search for Christopher Robin.
It says "If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember. You're braver than you believe; stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you."
Doesn't that just say it all. I hope my kids always remember that. You sure can learn a lot from a cuddly, fluffy ol' bear. Here are 10 things I have learned from POOH.
1. When you add a little honey to your day, things truly start looking brighter;
2. If someone appears to not be listening to you it is probably because they have a small piece of fluff in their ear;
3. Children are born with fluff in their ears;
4. When faced with a big problem, think, think, think;
5. Always have at least one Christopher Robin in your life; someone you can do nothing with, someone who is always there for you;
6. Imagination is more important than knowledge;
7. It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?";
8. You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes;
9. A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference; and
10. Never underestimate the value of not bothering.

1 random thoughts:

MaryNSC said...

That is so CUTE!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile