My Fan Club

Friday, August 22, 2008

Update

Thanks so much for all the kind words about my Tuesday post. He didn't even acknowledge me at the meeting on Tuesday. Hopefully he'll have forgotten all about it by the time the next meeting rolls around.

I'm busy today making some candy for a craft show I'm going to do tomorrow. It is just a itty bitty one and I love the little ol' lady who organizes it. The girls and I usually go for the morning and we have a really good time.

Hopefully, we'll sell a few cards and some gift boxes. I made some homemade chocolates and some pretzel dipped in chocolate. I'm crossing my fingers that they don't melt tomorrow. LOL

If I can a chance I'll post some pictures.

1 random thoughts:

MaryNSC said...

YEA I M glad he did not bother u.. But Now U done made me HUNGRY!!!;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile