My Fan Club

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Teacher Gifts


Believe it or not my kids are still in school. I have mixed feelings about that. They started late because of construction delays and then they had a few snow days in there as well. Here is a picture of the candles I made for some of their teachers. Our colors are orange and black and we are the Bobcats, hence the pawprints. They are very easy to make. You can watch a how to video on Robin's site at The Pink Stamper Funny how excited my 1st and 3rd grader are to hand these candles out. Tomorrow is the 1st grader's birthday and it just happens to be FUN Day at school so I'm going in to help face paint. Should be a blast.

1 random thoughts:

Robyn said...

These turned out soooo cute!!! Great job!!!

Robyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile