My Fan Club

Friday, May 2, 2008

BBTB contest entry




This is my entry in Regina's latest contest at BBtB. You have to use the & sign. This is another page from my ever growing Disney book! YEAH! The title is cut from George; the pirates are from the paper dolls cart and the faces are from peachykeen stamps. I copied the autograph from my kids autograph books. I love the paper. My sister gave it to me so I'm not sure of the manufacture. Let me know what you think. This LO was so fun to make!

3 random thoughts:

Regina Easter said...

how cute is this layout....great job....

Kath Stewart said...

Wow love the disney book

michelle said...

fabulous layout good luck !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile