My Fan Club

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week: so berry sweet

This might be one of my new favorite cricut cuts. It is off of the Spring Cottage cartridge and it it too stinking cute.

I made a bunch of these for the teachers in my building. I was looking for those yummy strawberry hard candies to put in them, but alas, I couldn't find any so I had to settle for caramel Hershey kisses.

I cut them at 3.25 inches, tied them with twine and added a little label.

Simple. Easy. Cute.

7 random thoughts:

Kristie Maynard said...

These are so darn cute. I'm sure they will love them! I miss being involved with these kinds of things.

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

this is so cute! what a great idea for teacher appreciation day!

Pish Posh said...

Man I wish we worked together!! :)

So sweet and thoughtful, not to mention delicious and clever!!

Enfys said...

They're lovely, and so perfect for teacher gifts


Hugs
Enfys

Crystal said...

cute idea! How sweet of you!

Pat said...

These are simply adorable!

Rebecca said...

how adorable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile