- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Thursday, December 31, 2009
1:13 PM | | Edit Post
This is it!
2009 is coming to a close. Tomorrow is a new day, a new year.
What do you want to accomplish in 2010?
What do you want to do more of? less of?
First and foremost, I want to feel better. This bronchitis is kicking my ass and I'm not too happy about it. That being said here are a few of the things I would like to accomplish in 2010.
- Write more. I wanted to reach 10,000 words on my young adult novel in 2009. I didn't. In 2010, I want to surpass that goal and then some.
- Craft more. I spend far too much time on this computer and not enough time in my craft room.
- Yell less. Hello...my name is kisa and I have NO patience.
- Eat better. Pretty self-explanatory but yet so hard to accomplish.
- Walk more. I'm going to invest in a good step counter and try to reach 10,000 steps a day. (That counts as exercise, right?)
- Eliminate some clutter. The clutter monster is always trying to take over spaces in the house. I plan to keep him at bay!
- Get Organized: I often have trouble accomplishing things because my organizational skill aren't what you would call good. I'm going to try to get better at putting things back where they belong and maintaining a certain space for certain items. Especially in the kitchen and in my craft room.
- Quality time: Spend some time alone with each kid and my husband once a month.
- See family. More than just the holidays.
- Plan some day trips. I want to go to this craft store and I just can't ever seem to plan a trip there. Plus there is a doll factory not far from here that middle G would love; and there's the zoo...and Hershey....and....well you get the picture.
What do you have planned in 2010???
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.