- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
3:13 PM | | Edit Post
Things have been hopin' at the elementary school cafeteria and I'm learning lots of new things everyday. Some of the things I learned this week include:
- My school district still celebrates the rape and pillage of America, otherwise known as Columbus Day. No school Monday.
- Chicken Pot Pie is not a pie on this side of Pennsylvania. On the western side of PA it is most definitely a pie. Here...not so much. It's what we westerners call soup.
- Making apple crisp for 200 people involves measurement's that include: pounds of flour and oats and bags of brown sugar. Are you hungry yet?
- If I call off because I have a sick child at home the odds that the state inspector will show up are high. Who knew???
- Chocolate milk is the most popular flavor of milk by far. This includes breakfast...fruit loops and chocolate milk anyone???
How is your week working out???
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.