- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Friday, October 16, 2009
3:59 PM | | Edit Post
It's time, again, for Friday High Five and this week I'm listing five events we have going on this weekend. It the time of the year where it's go, go, go around here.
- Tonight is B.O.B. What is that? That is Battle of the Buildings. Our elementary vs. my daughter's intermediate vs. the middle school vs. the high school. I think you get the picture. The problem is...where do we sit. With the elementary and wear purple or with the intermediate and wear pink....I think I'll sit with the elementary and let my oldest sit with her friends if she wants.
- Soccer. Don't tell anyone but I'm getting a little bit tired of soccer. Especially rainy cold soccer starting at 9:30 in the morning.
- Birthday party extravaganza. It's my son's sixth birthday party. Here's hoping that my headache isn't migraine status by the end of it.
- Parties bring guests and out of town company. My in-laws will be staying over night until Sunday.
- Football fun on Sunday: Here's hoping the Steelers win and Baltimore and Cincinnati lose.
What are you planning for the weekend?
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.