My Fan Club

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

For Jenners - because I know she'd do it for me

Brace yourself...it's dorky picture day and I'm the feature. Jenners begged me to post a picture of myself dressed as ketchup for the kids school Fall party (not allowed to say Halloween at my elementary, but alas I'm getting sidetracked.)

After Jenners posted this. How could I deny her such a request.

A couple of disclaimers:

I thought it would be funny to be food and I wanted the other lunch ladies to participate too. I thought it would be awesome if I went as ketchup, D went as Mustard and S went as a big hot dog. Alas, they had other plans, i.e. football and veggin on the couch.

That being said I didn't want to pay $29.99 for a ketchup costume. So I made one. I cut the word out on my cricut. Taped it to a red shirt and made a pointy hat out of a 12x12 piece of paper.

I'd also like to point out that I am not 7 foot tall. I just look enormous on this picture because my 8 year old took it. Frightening to me that this is what I look like to her. LOL

This one is for you, Jenners.




4 random thoughts:

Tracie said...

They should have played along with you! You are so creative to make this yourself.

Becca said...

HAHA! That is hilarious. The ketchup, mustard, and hot dog idea was great. I would have done it with you!

Unknown said...

You are far braver than I. I think I would go as mustard or maybe even broccoli if I really wanted to scare the kids!

Jenners said...

Why thank you for the lovely gift!? Now I'm wondering if ketchup and mustard had to slather themselves all over hot dog????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile