My Fan Club

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Citar - Friendship


True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton


"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"My friends are my estate."
- Emily Dickinson

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"
-Walter Winchell

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."
- Len Wein - Sent by Paulo Louro



To read more Sunday Citar posts click here

2 random thoughts:

septembermom said...

These are all great. I love Winchell's quote. That's the friend to count on. Happy Sunday!

Tabitha Blue said...

These are great! Friends are so important! Thanks for joining in :)

~Tabitha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile