My Fan Club

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Disney, disney...are you sick of Disney?





I have to say I'm still having fun. I think that when I start to feel overwhelmed by the book doing other photos from a totally different event seems to help. These layouts are relatively simple. The buzz lightyear is a pattern for the cricut design studio made by SUSAN
You can get it on her blog by looking under space man, I believe. She is amazing. I had a little trouble at first figuring how to put it together, but once I saw how she did it, it was easy to figure out. The second is a page featuring Stitch. Currently none of the carts have a Stitch on it so I made a traditional paper piecing from a coloring book page I found of him. I like how he turned out. The space ship is from the paper doll cartridge.

1 random thoughts:

SusanBluerobot said...

that is excellent i am soo happy that you used it and thanks for the link back to my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile