- 2013 (63)
- 2012 (189)
- 2011 (227)
- 2010 (222)
- 2009 (293)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (1)
Friday, March 5, 2010
2:58 PM | | Edit Post
This was our first full week of school in quite a while and I can tell because I'm dog tired today. The sad thing about this statement is I only work about 27 hours a week.
This week I learned:
- Kids will take any fruit you sit out if you put a dollop of fat free whipped cream on it.
- They won't eat the fruit, just the whipped cream.
- It is possible to go to school for 125 days and still not know how to just buy milk.
- Principals have to handle a lot of miscellaneous crap and they don't get paid enough.
- I live in a district that will be having a hoedown next week. Middle G is preforming.
- I do not know what you should wear to a hoedown.
- Dr. Seuss is cause for a week-long celebration.
- I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.