My Fan Club

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some of the coasters I've been working on


I just love this Santa Claus stamp. I got it this weekend at the world's largest craft show held at the a local farm complex. There were massive amounts of crafts there and, of course, I was drawn to the two booth offering supplies. LOL



These are stamped on regular bathroom/kitchen tile available at home depot with Staz-on ink and then I hand painted them with paint pens. Gotta love the paint pens.


Here is the new Rudolph stamp. It took me forever to find the perfect shade for the little guy. The first time I painted him he looked like a blob of poop. LOL. I'm finally happy with him.

1 random thoughts:

MaryNSC said...

IIIIIIIIIIIII these are PRECIOUS!!!! U r so BUSY!!
Hooter is taking your little silly package to post office n the morning..I hope the kids get a kick out of it too.. I bet U already got one..HAHAHAHAH
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile