My Fan Club

Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday High Five: my weekend plans

This weekend my husband and daughters are going away on a father-daughter retreat with our church.  I'm going to try and plan some fun activities with my son so he doesn't whine to much about being left out.

I think we are going to try and do the following:

  • Miniature Golf:  He really likes this and the weather is supposed to cooperate.
  • Visit Friends:  My neighbor is have a party at her house and my son love her son so that should work out well
  • Grocery Shop:  I know what you are thinking, but my son loves the child care center there and I think he will enjoy himself.  Remember: He's only 5--it's not hard to entertain him.
  • A movie:  possible go to or rent a movie...not sure yet.
  • First T-ball game:  He is very excited about his first T-ball game on Sunday.  It doesn't look like daddy and the girls will be back in time for it, so I will have to cheer extra loud.
Here's hoping the weather is beautiful, the sky is blue and that your weekend is as enjoyable as mine.  See you Monday.

To read more Friday High Fives click on the button below:


Angela's Adventures

1 random thoughts:

septembermom said...

I'm visiting from Angela's blog. Hope the t-ball game goes great! Sounds like you have a fun list of ideas for your one on one time with your son :) Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
kisatrtle
I'm a 41 year old (gasp) freelance writer, school cafeteria manager, wife and mother. I have three children and one anxious and overweight beagle. I use my blog to make others laugh, to share some cool crafts, to document my lunchlady adventures and to lament about the challenges faced by us all on the journey called life. Thanks for visiting. Please leave some crack...um...I meant some comments.
View my complete profile